Introduction to Handguns
Wednesday May 29, 2019
7:00 – 8:30 pm
You do NOT need to own a handgun, nor do you need to have any prior firearms experience or equipment, to take this class! The goal of this class is to introduce the student to handguns from purchase to use and care and maintenance.
This course includes but is not limited to the following:
- Types of Handguns – Semi Auto & Revolver
- Types of Ammunition – Caliber, Range & Self Defense
- Safe Loading & Unloading of a Handgun
- Basic Care and Maintenance
- How to purchase a firearm
- Firearm Transportation & Storage
- Range Safety Fundamentals
- Discussion of Applicable Laws and Lethal Force
This class is for those individuals with little or no handgun experience, inexperienced shooters or those who plan to purchase a handgun, or who already have a handgun, but need to learn basic knowledge about their gun.
This is NOT a concealed carry class! HOWEVER, those who take this class will receive a discount off the price of any of our upcoming concealed carry classes, just for attending.