Michigan Concealed Pistol License CPL Renewal Guide
The Detroit Arms Michigan Concealed License Renewal Guide (in electronic downloadable form – no waiting!) includes all the information you need for the required 3-Hour Review in order to renew your Michigan CPL License – 65 pages of information, including the application!
In order to renew your Michigan Concealed Pistol License (CPL) in Michigan, you must sign a statement on the application certifying that you have completed at least three hours of review of the required training to obtain a CPL and that you have had at least one hour of firing range time in the six months immediately preceding the renewal application.
Under Michigan law, a pistol safety training course to obtain a CPL is required cover the following course topics:
- The safe storage, use, and handling of a pistol including, but not limited to, safe storage, use, and handling to protect child safety.
- Ammunition knowledge and the fundamentals of pistol shooting.
- Firearms and the law, including civil liability issues and the use of deadly force.
- Avoiding criminal attack and controlling a violent confrontation.
- All laws that apply to carrying a concealed pistol in Michigan.
You can review this information online by Googling the information, you can take a class if there is one offered in your area, or you can READ OUR NEW ELECTRONIC BOOK DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL IN SECONDS! It’s 65 pages of concealed carry knowledge!